Langar þig til Pakistan eða Tíbet?

Home Umræður Umræður In English Langar þig til Pakistan eða Tíbet?

• This topic is empty.
  • Höfundur
    Svör
    Skabbi
    Participant

Ég hef upp á síðkastið skipst aðeins á tölvupóstum við fjallamenn víðsvegar um heiminn. Einn þeirra er Tim Ahern sem er meðlimur í Bandaríska alpaklúbbnum í Alaska. Hann sendi mér nú nýlega eftirfarandi póst, sem ég sagðist myndi koma áleiðis til félagsmanna.
    Áhugasamir geta sent mér línu og fengið póstfangið hjá Tim.

Skabbi,

I have emailed all the members of the Alpine Club of Pakistan about the idea of doing a climb together in Pakistan or Tibet. Are there any members of the Isalp who would be interested in a climb in Pakistan or Tibet?

I don’t really have a solid 10, 000 foot sheet of ice in mind. Rather, the interested members could submit their climbing logs to everyone else who is interested, and then as a collective group, each person could submit a mountain after looking at everyone’s abilities.

Given the state of the World Wide Web, it would seem that we internationally minded climbers should be having more fun meeting other climbers than we currently have. After all, why have a club in the first place.

Accordingly, I have sent an email to 8 members of the Alpine Club of Pakistan, to you, and I will be proposing the idea to our club members here in Alaska to members of the American Alpine Club and the Mountaineers Club of Alaska here in Anchorage.

What do you think?

Tim
    Anchorage, Alaska

Participant

Frábært að fá svona fyrirspurn og snilld ef eitthvað verður úr þessu. Plastklifrarinn ég mun vissulega ekki nýta mér þetta en vonandi hoppar einhver harðkjarninn á tilboðið.

2 umræða - 1 til 2 (af 2)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.