For the moment Rvk area is not good. We have to wait stabilisation of wind plates.Warm weather and rain is good for this.
Next week end we plan to go to Akureiri area (forecast weather better than here for the moment).
In two weeks, if weather not too bad, we plan to go to Isalp hutt close to tindfjallajokull. If you are interested, send a message.