The Christmas climbing postponed

..::Christmas climbing in Múlafjall::..
It has been decided to move the Christmas climb one week, until the 18th of December. The reason is that the weather doesn’t seem to be suitable for ice climbing, heat and rain. Hopefully the 18th of December will be better!

Leave a Reply