Telemarkfestivalið 2013

Home Forums Umræður Skíði og bretti Telemarkfestivalið 2013

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Sæl öll sömul,

Undirbúningur stendur yfir. Dagskrá og fyrirkomulag verður kynnt hér á vefnum þegar nær dregur.

Telemarkfestivalið verður 15. – 17. mars

Búningakeppni liða og einstaklinga verður á sínum stað.
    Telemakrhóf um kvöldið ásamt öðrum föstum liðum.

kveðja að norðan
    Bassi

Páll Sveinsson
    Participant

Skúli og Tómas tóku forskot á skemtunina um síðustu helgi. Gæti bara vel verið að Tómas mæti þetta árið á báðum löppum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMI7MyEdoN0

kv. P

sfrieling

Hi,
    My name is Siebert Frieling and I am a 25 years old Dutch guy. I am doing an internship in Reykjavik until April and I would love to go ski touring during this period. I have quite some ski mountaineering experience in the European Alps and I have all the equipment with me (ski’s, skins, avalanche gear). The only problem is that I don’t know any other ski mountaineers here in Iceland. Helgi Egilsson told me about the Telemark Festival and that I could meet some people there. Would it be possible to join the festival? And are there any people that are planning ski mountaineering tours during that weekend?
    Cheers,
    Siebert

Ólafur
    Participant

Hi Siebert. Of course – you are most welcome at the festival. This is THE event to meet people with the same interests. There will be telemarking, off-piste, racing, powder, ski-mountaineering, öl, stroh, aprés and DJ Ötzi. Be there or be square!

sfrieling

That sounds great! Is the program for the festival already known? And are there people driving from Reykjavik to Akureyri? If it is possible, then I would really like to join, since I don’t have a car. Of course, we can share petrol costs then. Looking forward!

Búið er að opna fyrir skráningu á festivalið.
    Verð, matseðill og frekari upplýsingar um stærsta Apres-ski norðan Alpafjalla koma þegar nær dregur.

Hvet fólk til þess að skrá sig. http://www.isalp.is/dagskra/details/88-telemarkfestival-isalp.html

sfrieling

I’m in! Just another question, where are people usually staying during the festival? Then I will try to get a bed there as well :). And if somebody has a spare seat in the car from Reykjavik to Akureyri then I would be very happy to join!

Participant

Frábærar aðstæður í Hlíðarfjalli í dag. Fullt af lausum snjó nánast út um allt. Dalurinn, Reithólarnir og skálin sunnan Mannshryggs í toppaðstæðum.
    Þetta verður klassi næstu helgi.

Sjáumst þá.

Hi Siebert.

I think most people are staying here and there in town. At friends places or in union rental flats. But maybe some people are staying at Akureyri Backpackers. It’s a really nice hostel right downtown. Haven’t stayed there but the burgers and the beer is great.
    If you have a hard time finding a lift, this is also an alternative.
    http://www.samferda.net
    See you there!

Karl
    Participant

Veðurspá:

Snjókoma í Hlíðarfjalli þriðjudag til föstudags en léttir til um Telemarkhelgina…..

Afterski verður niður við Skíðahótel frá kl 4 til 6 á laugardaginn og verður ALSHERJAR.

Af því loknu bíður lambið eftir okkur innandyra og dansað á telemarktúttunum fram eftir nóttu….

-Skráið ykkur sem fyrst.

sfrieling

Thanks for the tips Sveinborg, I will definitely have a look at them! I haven’t found a lift yet, so the one who can offer me one will make me very happy :).
    Are there already some ski mountaineering tours planned? If so, I would really like to join. As said, I have all the gear and experience (several routes in Chamonix, La Grave, Andermatt, Sankt Anton, …). Does the festival already start at Friday, so most people will be there then?

eragnars

Veðurspáin lofar góðu eins og Kalli segir þannig að þetta verður EPIC!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.