Ísfestival í norð

Home Umræður Umræður Almennt Ísfestival í norð

• This topic is empty.
  • Höfundur
    Svör
    Meðlimur

I wonder if anyone interested in sharing the drive up to the Icefestival in February. I have a car, but I would prefer to share the petrol if I can. (I hate to drive long distances with only one person in a car!)

Also, is anyone going that has any spare axes I could borrow please??… (I would be v grateful for this).

Where are people staying for this event? Are club members all going to be in one place? I was wondering about camping – anyone else interested?

Anyhow, it would be good to hear more if people are going – I could drive down from Stykkishólmur to meet at the Hwy 1 junction at Borganes, or is anyone going that is from Snæfellsnes area?

cheers, Helen

Meðlimur

Accomodation will be arranged at low price. Most likely folks will stay at the same place. Camping is maybe not the no. 1 choice for this occation.
    Why don´t you use Davids tools? I still keep it. Give him a phonecall.

Meðlimur

,,Það var ekki mikið spjallað á heimleiðinni, enda var ég einn í bílnum“ Einar Steingríms (eða Stefáns) í síðasta eða þar síðasta ísalp riti. Man ekki lengur hvort, enda var ég bara krakki þegar þau komu út!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Einn merkilegt það er bara einn þáttakandi skráður á festivalið plús 4 erlendir klifrarar það verður hamingjusamur hópur samankominn!!
    Olli

Meðlimur

Sjálfsagt er fólk lengi að ákveða sig. Hlákan eykur manni leti í þessum efnum. En útlitið er hreint ekki slæmt, allnokkur ís búinn að vera fyrir norðan og langur frostakafli framundan.

Meðlimur

hæ all – thanks for these replies to my posting. Good to hear some real interest re. the festival. It sounds like a fine weekend is planned, and weather cooling down nicely now! great.

I am sorry that I don´t understand the Icelandic, but a friend translated it for me. Aside Örlygurs comments (thanks!) it seemed there were no specific replies to the question of axes or sharing petrol…

So.. anybody out there who is going and would like to share the ride over there? It would be great to hear from you. My simi is 896 4323. Please give me a call if you are going and would like to help/have company on the drive over. I am very happy to take my car if you want.

Thanks, helen

Skabbi
    Participant

Hi helen

The festival is still a few weeks off. I’m very sure you can get a lift with somebody. If I were you I’d repost this question the week before the festival, I’m sure you’ll get more answeres then.

Regarding used ice-tools, they are few and far between I’m afraid. Some people have bought them off e-bay with good results. You should check that out.

See you at the Festival

Allez!

Skabbi

Skabbi
    Participant

Hi helen

The festival is still a few weeks off. I’m very sure you can get a lift with somebody. If I were you I’d repost this question the week before the festival, I’m sure you’ll get more answers then.

Regarding used ice-tools, they are few and far between I’m afraid. Some people have bought them off e-bay with good results. You should check that out.

See you at the Festival

Allez!

Skabbi

8 umræða - 1 til 8 (af 8)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.