Worldcup climbing in Europe

Home Forums Umræður Ís- og alpaklifur Worldcup climbing in Europe

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi Icelanders!
    Here Marianne, now in Swiss enjoying the really fucking cool ice and mixed climbing! Just got back from a really cool area called Ueschinen.
    How’s Icelandic climbing going?
    Read more about my climbing on http://lavinia-marianne.blogspot.com/

Siggi Tommi
    Participant

Já hæ, takk fyrir að spyrja.
    Ísinn hérna er alveg stórkostlegur, verst að hann er takmarkaður við frystikistur landsmanna og jökulhetturnar… ;(

Enginn sennilega brölt neitt frá því ég og fleiri fórum norður og þar áður nokkrir í Skaftafell og svo fjöldaklifrið í Eyjafjöllin þar áður.
    Septemberveður þessa dagana, +5-10°C og rigning. Svaka stuð.

Vonandi að það fari nú að kólna aftur og það nógu snemma fyrir ísfestivalið…

Gangi þér sem best á HM, Marianne.
    Kíkir kannski yfir til Austurríkis að horfa á handboltann og hvetja okkar menn þar – ekki veitir af!

AB
    Participant

Marianne lenti í 8. sæti. Ótrúlegur árangur, til hamingju.

Kveðja,

AB

Hey hi!
    I landed in 8th place with speed climbing (but I don’t really find that climbing…) on lead I landed in 12th place (out of 21 climbers) just after the winner of last years comp (Angelika Rainer) and Petra Müller.
    Now up to the next competition in Italy, Rabenstein (close to the Austrian border at the Ótztal) and maybe, if we have enough money, we’ll (we= Dennis a Dutch friend of mine and me) go to Romania as well.
    Oh, yes, and I have shoes for sale. Winter D-shoes, Raichle (now for sale under the Mammut brand), never used. Look like the LaSportiva shoes Siggi has. The size is 45/46.
    My friend is selling the shoes and loves to sell them to some Icelandic climbers :)
    I’ll try to get a picture of them online soon.
    More about my climbing things on lavinia-marianne.blogspot.com
    Greetz!

Skabbi
    Participant

Hey Marianne!

you must be gaining loads of experience from all this. Good for you and good luck in Rabenstein!

Allez!

Skabbi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.