may be I will have to work on saturday. decision thursday.
If we go, we plan to start friday end of theafternoon and sleep on the road to be asap saturday morning. We plan to do a tour not too far of Akureiri.
After, we’ll have the night in guest house Skeid, it in a valley close to Dalvik. We can start directly from there to make a ski tour on Sunday.
Come back to Rvk sunday evening.
Keep in touch, I’ll we keep you informed.